Relocating for work can be as stressful as moving, if not more. If you’re only going to be gone for a month or two, you may be faced with hundreds of different decisions that need to be considered on top of details regarding your current living situation. You’ll have to determine what you’re going to do with your pets, decide whether or not your family will join you, find corporate housing in your new city with a prime location, and ensure that it has everything you need for your time away. There are several booking portals or apps that offer previews of corporate housing, but what happens when something goes wrong, or you need to ask someone a question? Spending hours talking to a robot and getting automated messages is not only frustrating, but it’s a waste of your time. Instead of dealing with inconsistent information, get to know the people you stay with at Corporate Suites Network.
Enjoy One Point of Contact
People are being replaced with automated voice answering services or bots, which is extremely frustrating when you’re trying to get answers. Corporate Suites Network provides our residents with a single point of contact to utilize throughout the entire process from the initial booking to checkout. This means that you’ll speak to the same person regardless of your inquiry, so you don’t have to waste time re-explaining yourself or giving out personal details for verification.
Independently Owned and Operated
As an independently owned and operated organization, Corporate Suites Networks is proud to offer extended stay housing with added value. Our team is built with real people doing real jobs, so we have a strong understanding of what you need to make sure that your comfortable. We’re held accountable for our corporate housing standards, so we’re committed to providing experiences that exceed expectations. That’s why we’re known to offer the best value for Chicago extended stay housing. Our team of experienced housing professionals offer solutions that personalize your needs, such as relocation, insurance housing, temporary assignment, home improvement, and more.
A Dedication to Consistency
Corporate Suites Network has been catering to our clients for over 30 years. Our longevity has allowed us to create a high-quality level of consistency in our service. The consistency in services across all of our locations means that you always know what to expect when you’re ready to book fully furnished apartments throughout the Chicago area and Nationwide. For example, before your stay your room will be disinfected and sanitized to ensure that you enjoy a clean, safe corporate housing experience. If you have any questions about our disinfecting or housekeeping services, don’t hesitate to reach out to us today.
Meet Our Team
Corporate Suites Network prides ourselves on getting to know our residents along with our expertise in the Chicago Market and all markets we serve. Our team will handle the details, so you can focus on what’s important during your time in corporate housing.
All of the people on our team have years of experience in the hospitality and service industry and are here to make sure that you’re as comfortable as possible. If you ever need anything, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team members or your point of contact. Below, get to know the people you stay with a little more.
- Dave Flando is the Chief Executive Officer of Corporate Suites Network with over 30 years of experience in the hotel and hospitality industry.
- Scott Schippel is the Controller of CSN and has over 25 years of experience in the hospitality, corporate housing, restaurant, and real estate industry.
- Jim Drass is the Vice President of Operations with over 26 years of experience in hospitality and corporate housing.
- Linda Ruby is one of our Sales Managers with over 30 years of experience in the hotel and corporate housing industries.
- Mo Callan is our other Sales Manager with 25 years of experienced in the hotel and corporate housing industry.
- Dorothy Wright is our Operations Manager with over 25 years of experience in the restaurant, hotel, and corporate housing industries.
- Arturo is one of our maintenance specialists and has been helping keep our corporate housing in the best condition possible for over five years.
- Herminia is one of our suite attendants dedicated to customer service and unbeatable quality. She has over 20 years of experience in the hospitality business.
- Joyce is another one of our beloved suite attendants with over 20 years of experience in the corporate housing industry.
Corporate Suites Network relies on this business and aren’t just programmers moving data. Our team represents the “true boots on the ground working class”, and we can’t wait to welcome you to the family.
The people you stay with during your extended business trip will make a big difference on your overall experience. Corporate Suites Network understands this! We have several properties throughout the Chicagoland area and beyond, giving you plenty of options to find a location that works best for you. Call or email us today to learn more about how Corporate Suites Network’s properties will help you feel at home during your extended stay business trip.