- What is included in the furnished apartment?
You experience the convenience of having everything properly setup and available upon your arrival.
- Carefully selected furnishings. CLICK HERE for a typical list of furniture.
- All Kitchen housewares. CLICK HERE to see a complete list.
- Utilities, electric and gas (where applicable).
- High-speed Wi-Fi and cable services.
- Housekeeping service is available. CLICK HERE to see what’s included.
- Large TVs in the living room and bedroom.
- Four bath towels, two hand towels, and two washcloths are provided for each bathroom.
- Luxurious bedding package and all linens are professionally laundered prior to and during your stay.
- In-unit washer and dryer in most units. This includes Presidential Towers and Columbus Plaza.
- What if I have a Pet?
All of our locations are pet friendly. Some locations have specific apartments designated for dogs. Typically there is a one-time pet fee to help cover the extra cost associated with preparing the apartment for a future guest. In addition, there are weight limits and breed restrictions depending on the location.
- Is there a minimum stay?
Yes, there is a thirty (30) day minimum stay requirement. However, we can offer furnished short term rentals and month-to-month rentals at select properties.
- What if I need to extend past my original lease term?
In most cases we can accommodate this request provided we are given enough notice. Typically, we require fifteen (15) to thirty (30) days notice.
- How can I make a reservation?
You can contact us by:
- Phone (800) 833-0331
- Email email@example.com
- CLICK HERE to fill out a contact page form.
- Can my rent be prorated?
Yes. In many cases rent can be prorated however not until after the 31st day of your stay and with appropriate notice.
- Does this include tax?
Yes. We will pay all required tax for your stay.
- What if I have a car?
We can arrange parking for you. Parking is an additional monthly cost and that cost depends on the location chosen.