Corporate Suites Network’s Award-Winning Corporate Housing in Chicago
Unlike other corporate suite companies, bi-weekly housekeeping is included in most corporate apartments. This ensures the exceptional quality of our furnished apartments.
Our on-site housekeeping staff is hired, trained, and supervised within the organization.
Team development is aimed at employee commitment to achieving standards of the highest quality.
We want the initial impression our guests experience upon entering their Corporate Suite Network apartment to be an awareness of the cleanliness and comfort of their surroundings. We ensure the continuing quality of our corporate suites and prepare for each new arrival by:
- Shampooing the carpeting and painting corporate units.
- Deep-cleaning every room of the apartment, using a 48-point inspection checklist.
- Bed and bath linens are professionally laundered at a temperature of 150 degrees or laundered with the in-unit washer and dryer where applicable.
- Blankets, bedspreads, and comforters are professionally cleaned for each new arrival.
- New pillows replace the pillows used by previous guests, so each arriving corporate housing guest has brand new pillows.