Prior to arrival
We use a hospital-approved product called Sani-Spritz Spray to clean and sanitize. This product is a one-step disinfectant cleaner that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal* (including HIV-1, the AIDS Virus and Hepatitis B Virus and Hepatitis C virus), fungicidal, and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew, and their odors, when used as directed. This product meets AOAC efficacy standards for hospital disinfectants.
- Careful attention is given to all points including but not limited to furniture, drawer handles, cabinet
handles, all hard surfaces, light switches, etc.
- All bed linens, blankets, comforters, and towels are washed at high temperatures by a professional
- All upholstery is sprayed with the Sani-Spritz product.
- All electronics are disinfected, and remote controls are sealed in a bag
- All Dishware, cookware, glassware, and silverware are sanitized and clean in the dishwasher
- All appliances are sanitized and cleaned.
- All laundry and dishwashing machines have been cleaned and disinfected.
- We deep clean every inch of our storage facilities and continue to do so each day
- Our housekeeping team has an average of 15 years of service with Corporate Suites Network.
How you can help.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- If you suspect exposure, take appropriate steps to self-quarantine, seek immediate medical assistance, and follow all recommendations by local, state, and national health authorities