The comfy couch where you watch your favorite shows. The coffee mug you got for your 20th birthday and still drink out of every morning. It’s small comforts that make leaving home so hard. That’s why at Corporate Suites Network, we make our Chicagoland fully furnished apartments as warm and inviting as your own home. When looking into our various locations, consider these five important details before choosing your extended stay apartment.
Location: Your perfect location depends on what is most important to you. If your primary concern is commute, you can choose a Corporate Suites Network location within walking distance of your workplace or nearby public transportation. If you want plenty of weekend activities, our Columbus Plaza location (233 East Wacker Drive) is within close proximity to many Chicago hot spots including Navy Pier, The Magnificent Mile and Millennium Park.
Budget: To avoid getting hit with “sticker shock,” it’s important to research the average cost for a corporate apartment in the location you’ll be staying. We have properties that fit a variety of price ranges. “>The Presidential Towers (555 West Madison Street) in the West Loop is a perfect location with an excellent price. Staying at Presidential Towers puts you close to Restaurant Row, Greek Town and State Street shopping. If your taste is more on the luxurious side, we have plenty of fitting options.
Size: We know that you might choose to stay with us for a variety of reasons, and we have several options to fit your individual needs. Do you need extra room for an office? Is your family joining you for the trip? From studios to two bedroom units, we have something for everyone.
Necessities: Consider your must-haves. For pet lovers, bringing a pet can make your stay more comfortable. Before you bring your favorite animal along, make sure to double-check that the building is pet-friendly, like our Kingsbury Plaza location (520 North Kingsbury Avenue). For non-smokers, many of our locations offer non-smoking rooms.
Amenities: If you need a big screen TV to watch the game , we have numerous locations with large plasma televisions. High speed Internet access for work and keeping in touch with family is available for a nominal monthly fee. Parking, dry cleaning and fitness center access are just a few more added amenities we offer. All Corporate Suites Network locations offer services to fit a wide-range of needs.
When in the market for a Chicago extended stay apartment, don’t take the first thing you find. Think about the above list and match your requirements with the corresponding Corporate Suites Network location. We promise to make your stay feel just like home.
What we have: a glimpse at some CSN locations
- The stunning Kingsbury Plaza (520 North Kingsbury Avenue), has a state-of-the-art fitness center with cardiovascular equipment, muscle toning equipment and a free stretch exercise area. Located in River North adjacent to the world famous East Bank Club.
- MetroLoft (10 South Dunton Avenue) in suburban Arlington Heights in walking distance of restaurants, shopping and the Metra for quick transportation into the city.
- Grand Plaza (545 North Dearborn Street) offers an outdoor swimming pool, sun deck and patio. Located in West River North.
- Cityfront Place (400 North McClung Court) has its own exclusive health club with an indoor pool. Located in the Loop, right along the river’s edge.
- Park Ridge Terrace (2 South Greenwood Avenue) in the suburb of Park Ridge, IL has granite countertops and custom cabinetry in every unit.